Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well here I am again. Today is my day off at my normal job as a chiropractic assistant , but I clean house for a very neat lady every other week. She recently moved into this gigantic beautiful house. It's really fun to clean for her now. Then the rest of my day off, I usually do stuff around my house or shop or anything I want. I used to have Emily home and we would go shopping watch a movie, eat food that dad doesnt normally like, like tacos. Then in the evening we would watch Survivor. Emily got me started on that a couple of years ago and now I am an addicted maniac. But this year I will be watching alone. It will be kinda sad.

Tom has been in a cleaning out mood. He is dealing with the empty nest in his own way. I think he wants to get things really cool in our house so that when the girls and Andrew and their friends come to visit, they will really enjoy it. And want to come back often. He has some neat plans but I have to keep him in line. I think this saturday I am going to make him go to a yard sale a church is having and look for a piece of furniture I have in mind. I am bribing him with breakfast at Bojangles. Dont get me wrong. I am still feeling a little sad about my girls growing up and being away from us, but I am making it a purpose to have some projects, try some new things and have a whole lot of fun with the man I have loved for 26 years. Well off to have a good afternoon.

No comments: