Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year 2007

It's the new year. I dont know how it got here but it has arrived. I like the start of a new year. It seems like a chance to start over. I dont appreciate when I mess things up right away. But I usually do. With a harsh word or the same old mistakes of saying things that dont need to be said. I guess that is all part of being human. Thankfully God gives us new beginnings all of the time. With a new minute,hour,day,season, or year. We certainly need them. I do anyway. I appreciate all that God has done for me in the past and I really appreciate all that he will do for me in the future, including 2007. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sis,
I know what you mean about messing up right away. It seems every year whatever I tried to do differently or better, fizzled out in one of the first few days.
It is sunny here today which seems so delightful.
Have a wonderful, fresh new day! Every new day can be the start of a new year, just not a different numbered year.