Saturday, November 17, 2007

Holidays


OK........I finally feel like the holidays are upon us and I for one and getting excited about Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite days of the year. It is layed back and I love sleeping in and smelling the food that Tom is preparing for our Thanksgiving meal. This year we have a little granddaughter to add to the fun of the day and another huge reason for being thankful. I love our family being together and the friends that come over. I also love the sale ads. It is exciting and I love the thought of being thankful. THANKS GOD!

1 comment:

Tom Burger said...

It's my favorite, too. All of the love of family and loved ones, good food, and without the commercialization of other holidays.
Check out my blog for the origins of this wonderful holiday:
tfburger.blogspot.com