Thursday, July 31, 2008

work weekend


I am going away for the weekend with my job. I usually really look forward to the weekends, but this one I am kinda dreading. I have to go with my boss to a convention for our profession. I dont really know what to expect. I know that I need an open mind and a good attitude, but I am a family person and when it comes to my weekends I want to have them with whom I choose. It's going to feel like work all weekend so as a result, I am working 2 weeks straight. Yikes. Fortunately, we hired a new girl and she will be going too. That is my saving grace. So while everyone else is enjoying the weekend with whomever and whatever they choose, I will be in seminars listening to how I can be a better employee. Think about me.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I tagged you! Come see and play--
http://momfessions.blogspot.com/2008/08/im-it.html