Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas is a coming.....


I love that old song, Christmas is a coming and the lights are on the tree. The version I knew was sung by Loren Green. Nothing reminds me of Christmas growning up more than that song on his Christmas album. I like thinking about lights on the tree. Light is an awesome thing. Jesus is the light of the world. There are so many verses about light in the Bible. This time of year especially I like to think about those verses as I look at the lights on my own Christmas tree. God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5 That is something positive to ponder in our world of darkness. Are you looking to the True Light for all your answers? May your Christmas season be filled with God's light!

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

When your husband is an electrician, like mine, and he designs the lighting in your house, you can only imagine....thank you for helping me to look at our multitude of lights a little differently! It's snowing A LOT today in MN. Wish you could see it.

momofthreegirls said...

I wish I could see it too. We will be there in a month. Hope it's white!