Saturday, June 06, 2009

Showers, showers and more showers




So we have a wedding in 2 weeks from today. The past month has been showers, showers and more showers. I have never heard of anyone having as many bridal showers as my daughter has had. Couples shower, room shower, prayer shower, lingere' showers, regular shower.....it has been exhausting. It's been lots of fun watching Alisha and James be so blessed by their friends and family, play fun games and laugh alot. However, I am ready for it to be over and here comes the bride be played. Don't get me wrong, I am totally enjoying the whole process, but I am ready to go back to normal life. The life where the most you plan is what to have for dinner and what show to watch.

3 comments:

Tom Burger said...

A-M-E-N!

Anonymous said...

i like to go a couple of days without a shower! then when you do take one, your hair feels extra clean and you can really feel all the dirt and grime coming off. haha just kidding! we are coming next week and i can't wait to see my coolest aunt!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?