Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow and Valentines




I am so rusty on my blog, sometimes I forget that I have it.

I do want to post today as we have had a beautiful snow and I made a snowman. I didn't have any help, but it was still fun. I made it with love for my grandkids who are far away. I imagined if they were with me how much fun and laughter would have been involved in making that snowman.

I also had an awesome Valentines date. Tom and I went out for a lovely dinner in a very cool restaurant and got to watch a flickering fireplace and look out the window and see a fluffy white snowfall cascading down while we ate. The two opposites created a romantic setting for this years Valentines date. Also ruby red roses were on the table before we went. I love this man I married. After almost 29 years of marriage he still has what it takes to move me.

No comments: