Sunday, February 11, 2007

Baby Girl

I havent posted in awhile but it just seems like there is not too much to write. I am in the winter blahs.Except for the one bright spot in the past few weeks. I do have news about my grandchild. It is a GIRL! I am in shock. I was so sure that it was going to be a boy you could have blown me over with a feather. I am very excited and anxiously awaiting to hold the sweet little girl. Her name is Olivia Grace. We are really having fun looking at baby things now and little cute dresses and outfits. I pulled all my baby things out of the attic and washed them up for Sheila. Some are outdated but some will be very useful and cute on Olivia. This sure is a new season of our lives and we are excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sis,
How exciting your news is concerning Olivia! Remember we both started our families with baby girls and wasn't it lots of fun?!