Monday, February 18, 2008

job hunt


Here I am today looking for a job. I have my first interview in 15 years. I dont really know how this works anymore, but I am doing a group interview. (Whatever the heck that is) I wonder if I have to wrestle all the other prospective job hunters. Maybe we do rock, paper, scissors. Who knows. I dont, but I thought this would be a good opportunity to brush up on my interviewing skills.

Last night our pastor talked about being patient. I think he may have been talking directly to me. He also said do not SETTLE. Be patient and wait on God. I know he was talking to me. I dont have a job, but God sees my future and I am sure it has a great job for me otherwise maybe I will inherit a big sum of money and wont have to work.

So here I go........

1 comment:

Tom Burger said...

Be Patient!

Yes and amen.