Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My life and the spa


My unemployment has been an interesting time of ups and downs. I guess because some days I am encouraged that I will have a job soon and some days I feel I will never find a good job. But last week and this week, my life has been kinda great. I got a gift card for mother's day from my hubby for a facial at Koha spa in Tega Cay. I got to go with Emily as she got one for her birthday, and we had a wonderful relaxing hour. I also got a gift card from Alisha for a pedicure at Blis spa in Pineville so Emily and I enjoyed that together. (well Emily had to buy her own manicure) but anyhow, I feel like the queen going to all the spa's while I am unemployed. Do you think that I could make a job out of that? Hey anyone want to give me another gift card? I am open to any spa! I will even send you a review of how I rate the services. Now I think I am on to something!!!!!

No comments: