Monday, May 26, 2008

Two weddings and baby kisses















This memorial day weekend was a whirlwind. We had two weddings, a trip to Roxboro, a trip to Boone, friends over for shrimp dinner, and lots of kisses on our granddaughter, who is getting to be so grown up already. I dont know how we fit that all in over 4 days but we did. On Thursday,Emily and I went to visit Sheila and brought her and Olivia home with us on Friday. On Friday we had our friends Chris and Amanda over for dinner. On Saturday our long time family friends the Gordons had a wonderful wedding in which Erin became Mrs. Birkmeyer. On Sunday our daughter Alisha was a bridesmaid in her friends Alinna and Daniel's wedding in Boone. We attended that one too and enjoyed some beautiful weather in the mountains of NC.

Wow! How does so much happen in such a short amount of time? I love it! I like to be busy and have my time occupied. I guess because I am not working right now, I appreciate my time being counted for certain events. I must say, I am tired today. But I loved every minute of the past 4 days.

1 comment:

liz said...

Sounds like an incredibly blessed holiday weekend. Wonderful pictures! Especially of the baby in the rose petals!