Monday, February 09, 2009


In the past week I have enjoyed a facial, a hair cut, and a pedicure. I have gotten to shop for new clothes and a book. I even treated myself with a free coupon for a coffee. Boy, am I spoiled. All of this courtesy of my family for my birthday.(except the haircut that was from ME!) I rarely take time for myself like this and really enjoy it when I do. I am thankful for the pampering. Sometimes in life you just really need that. If you are a bit in the dumps and ready for spring or just need time out of the norm. Try one of these pamperings. It will change your attitude.

2 comments:

janet said...

I am glad you had such fun to initiate the end of winter and beginning of spring! Love you.

Tom Burger said...

You deserve it and I'm glad you enjoyed it .......


Now get back in the kitchen and make my dinner ;)