Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Just right




I recently returned from a trip to my home in Minnesota. I was there for 2 weeks. The weather was absolutely the best ever with no rain and the sun shining beautifully and the wind blowing lightly and a temperature of around 70 something most days. Fall was in the air and everywhere I looked it was just amazing. The corn was tall and the hay fields were being baled. The animals were grazing and I enjoyed time with family and friends. I attended the wedding of my niece and thought that she couldn't have asked for better weather for her special day. All in all it was a wonderful trip. It was about time I got it right as in January Tom and I were there and it was the coldest temps of the year. We were also there the end of June and it was the hottest temperatures of the year. So I was due to get it just right. It was certainly a wonderful time to be in Minnesota. Best sweet corn I had in years. Great tomatoes! And I got to try Paul's pickles and they were just right too.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

good job on the pic of Paul-- nice and artistic!