Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy end of 2007

I am just getting to the day that I think about the past year and get ready to say goodbye to 2007. I always feel a little nastalgic when it comes to the end of the year. I like the opportunity to start over with the new year. I usually mess up my good intentions by 3 o'clock on New Years Day, but at least it is a clean slate for a few hours. As I look at this past year I will remember it with fondness as I became a grandmother! It has been one of the best feelings I have ever had. I got to take a trip with Emily to visit my parents. Tom and I got to take Sheila, Andrew and Olivia to see my parents.(very cool) I quit my job of 14 years and took a chance to try something new.(Big change for me who sometimes does not like change) I experienced having Alisha, our college grad come home and live with us after a year of empty nest. This is a really big challenge sometimes. I still havent figured my role in this yet. I have spent a lot of the past months not feeling 100%. I dont know what the problem is. Some of it is hormonal for sure. Ya ya.... I am hitting that menapausel erra and not liking it too well. (enough of that) As I reflect on the year 2007 I once again must confess that I am so wonderfully blessed and can never thank God enough for all He has done for me. I dont know what 2008 will bring but I know that God is faithful in everything.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing. Romans 15.13

No comments: