Friday, January 04, 2008

My youngest daughter


Just thought I would blog about my youngest daughter. She has been a little upset that there are no pictures of her in the house. The oldest has wedding and family pictures since she got married and had a baby. The middle girl was homecoming queen and we have pictures of her. Our granddaughter of course has many pictures throughout the house. I am really gonna work on getting her face up there, so I thought I would give her her own blog spot on my blog. This is her and her boyfriend the day before Christmas when we did presents with him. I think Emily is beautiful, creative, funny and very loving. She is my baby and will always be. I love her. Here's to Em!

1 comment:

Tom Burger said...

While everyone else is on our walls, Emily is in our hearts :-)