Thursday, April 24, 2008

Auto Bell


I went to Auto Bell today for the first time in my life. My car was unrecognizable under all the pollen. Tom told me to use his gift card and get my car cleaned. So I did. I am always a little leary about trying new things, because I am not sure how they work. But since I am trying to be brave lately.....I did it. And you know, I felt kinda guilty watching those boys sweat working on my vehicle and about 20 other people's vehicles. I know they get paid, but it was very warm out today and they were bookin' to keep up with all the customers. My car was looking pretty shiney after they were through with it. It feels so good to have a clean car. Makes you wanna drive around town. Ok on second thought I won't, not with gas over $3.50 a gallon. I'll just have to admire it in the driveway. I suppose tomorrow it will be covered in pollen again!

1 comment:

theStovers said...

Slave driver!