Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy anniversary


So tomorrow is my 27th wedding anniversary. I just want to take a moment to tell my husband how much I love him. I tease him alot and get on him about things, but I could not imagine my life without him. He is my lover and my best friend. We laugh, we pray, we cry (not too much of that)together. We are parents together and now grandparents together. We travel, we read, he sings to me romantic songs. We cook and eat together, and once in a blue moon dance together.

He is the smartest man I know. He is so talented in so many areas. He is the most determined person, when he puts his mind to something it's a done deal. He is very giving and caring. (even though sometimes he tries not to let people know it) He has given up so much to take care of his family. He is an amazing man and I love him deeply. The world is certainly a better place because of my husband Tom. The smartest thing I ever did was marry him. I am thankful for Tom and hope we have another 27 years together. I love you honey!

1 comment:

liz said...

Hooray for you two! Congrats on making the 27 look wonderful. We pray that God will continue to fulfill your lives together. Liz/Mark