Thursday, January 22, 2009

had a great trip





OK, so I am back and right on time. No snow holding us back other than it snowed in North Carolina the morning we returned. But as our traveling luck would have it there was no delay nor was there snow here when we returned. Tom and I had a great trip to MN. It was soooooo cold though that there was not much chance to do the outdoor stuff. -27 degrees without windchill is just a little crazy. We had a nice visit with my family and got to eat more than is humanly possible.( and I am not talking about healthy food, I am talking junk food.) We played games, laughed, ate and ate some more. We worked a little too. All in all it was great. Thanks all you Minnesotans, your hospitality was appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pics are great! i wish i could've been there with you!!!