Saturday, January 03, 2009

Got a minute?

Life has not seemed normal lately, with holidays, vacation and kids home and work schedule different and planning Alisha's wedding, everything seems abnormal. I don't like when life is the same ole, same ole.....but there is some comfort in routine. I haven't prayed like I know I should and I am sure that is where my frustration lies. Isn't it wonderful to know that God never changes but also He is never routine, dull or boring? When I am discouraged or feel out of sorts all I need to do is spend a minute in prayer or read the Good Book and presto, my life seems to have perspective again!
But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy;And may You shelter them. That those who love Your name may exult in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O Lord, You surround him with favor as with a shield. Psalms 5:11-12

2 comments:

Tom Burger said...

Wasn't pastor's sermon yesterday morning comforting. Even when we haven't prayed like we think we should - He's still good.

That was for both of us, huh?

Anonymous said...

haha! my tat is just a rub on...i went swimming at the y after work and it's almost gone now :-(
love you