Friday, January 09, 2009

winter funk


I have been in a winter funk! It's been rainy here for days and I have had headaches. It just seems like this time of year after all the hub bub of the holiday season I get in the funk. So my hubby and I are going on a trip. Don't know if this will help but it is to MINNESOTA in the winter. Are we crazy or what? Hubby says he needs to get his winter in. Since we live in the south, we really dont get much winter. Hope this helps with my funk and lets him get his winter in. If I don't blog for awhile, it might be we just got stuck in winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this picture is now my background! and i'm jealous you get to go to Minn....I'll make sure Alisha (and T-Bird) are alive and well while you're gone! Of course i'm hoping she's better before you leave...but just in case...i'm gonna take care of things. James