Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fun things


Tom and I went on a really nice date. We are a couple that tries to keep up the dating in our relationship. Now we have been married for 26 years and I sure do love to think back on all the nice dates that we have had. Memories are something that noone can take away. We just made one of those special memories by going to a very classy restaurant, Mortons. Now I am talking very nice. When I came back from the restroom they had refolded my napkin on the table. The menu was basically brought out on a cart. And the service was incredible. They very much catered to our every need. I dont know if I would want to live like that all the time but for a couple hours it was fun. We then went to the Disney play Lion King at the Blumenthal. It was a very interesting play and very well done. The music was incredible and the artsy displays of creativity were amazing. I really had a wonderful night.

Then because Charlotte has had a heat wave going through our area and there are not alot of options to stay cool, we went to the matinee movie NO RESERVATIONS. It was so cute and a very enjoyable couple hours escape. I highly recommend the movie. I highly recommend dating your spouse and doing some spontaneous things. Good memories can get you through some really hard times.

No comments: