Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday


Today is friday and that means the beginning of the weekend. I cant wait for it to begin. My family will all be together and I look forward to that very much. As the girls have grown up and moved away and become adults, I treasure the time I have with them. We dont have to do anything special, just being together is special. Eating a meal. Laughing and telling stories and remembering funny things from the past and maybe if I get my way playing a game or two. Watching Olivia do the newest things that she has learned is always a good form of entertainment. We can sit for hours and enjoy that. What a blessing family is. God sure knew what He was doing when he made the family! I hope your weekend will be as special as mine.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

we're glad we got to come home!