Thursday, January 31, 2008

My birth


Today is my birthday. I have always loved my birthday. For some reason it has always been special because people I love have always seemed to make such a great effort to make is so. When I was young my mom did things to make me feel like I was the most special one to ever be born. My friends would always do neat things for me. Then when I married Tom I hit the jackpot, because gift giving is his love language so I have always reaped the benefits of that. He has planned trips, gotten me flowers, taken me on great dinners and given me amazing gifts. My girls now that they are grown make a great effort to remember me on my day. I am so blessed to be born and chosen of God. My parents didnt abort me just because they had already 6 children. I love my day, January 31st. Last day of the first month. In the dead of winter how fun to have a special day to look forward to. God thank you for giving me life, salvation and alot of other extra's that I appreciate and thank you for. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: