Friday, June 13, 2008

Not discouraged anymore


My post a few days ago was a bit of a downer. I normally don't share my feelings when they are negative. But I was just at a point where I felt I needed to share. Today I am reflecting on how things change. I have been greatly encouraged by so many people from my husband, my sister, missionaries I know from Nicaragua, several of my friends, my girls and etc. I can't say that I was immediately happy and jumping up and down, but the more I reflected on how God encourages us through the people who are part of our lives, I began to be encouraged and greatly filled with joy. So many of them told me things that I could ponder and realize that God is good. He is working things out for my good. Even when I am thinking God is working so slow. I hope that I encourage people that I am around. I want to offer words of encouragement to those who need it. I will look for opportunities to help someone and say the words that God puts in my mouth. This is the way God intended it to be. People of God doing all they can to make things better for others while we are on this earth.

No comments: