Thursday, October 26, 2006

I really like having friends

Today my friend Wanda and I went to Boone for a day off. Our original goal was to hike but we actually never got to do that. We had lunch with Alisha and Emily and then we shopped at the shops in Blowing Rock and The big christian book store which you better have lots of time if you go in there. Wanda bought a beautiful picture with a neat scripture on it. The kind of picture you look at and it takes your breath away and then you read the scripture and want to cry because your spirit is blessed. She bought all the clothes she was looking for and a christmas decoration for work. I bought a great pair of pants and a sweater. I look goooooooood in them. We talked and laughed and just had a really nice day. The mountains were gorgeous with color and it ended up being a sunny beautiful day. Especially on the way home. I love having a good friend. She doesnt care if I talk too much and I dont care if she does. We share what's in our hearts and mind. I feel refreshed. Thanks God for a great day off and for a wonderful time with my friend.

No comments: