Thursday, October 19, 2006

my poor Titus

I dont know how many of you have cats, but I have two. One of them is a male named Titus. He is very loving and if I cry he will come and sit by me. If I am sick, he will lay on me and purr. He also is a very curious kitten and climbs on our roof to get a better view of birds and things. He has been getting in fights with another male cat that comes on our property. I had to take him to the vet a couple weeks ago because he got so beat up he had infection on his chest that was draining. It was terrible. But it cleared up and he was doing much better. While we were in Minnesota he must have gotten in another fight and this time his face is swollen like a down syndrome child. He looks really sad. He started smelling bad too, so I know he has an infection, but Tom wont let me spend anymore money taking him to the doctor. I started doing hot compresses on his face and started trying to squeeze out the infection. He is not tolerating this very well. I am sure it hurts him pretty bad. But the smell is the worst!! It did start opening up tonight and I feel pretty good about that. It is not a pretty sight and I think that I would prefer that he not get in anymore fights. Please pray for him. I love my cat.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

poor titus!