Thursday, October 19, 2006

To Minnesota

Hi, I have had a few busy weeks. I went to Minnesota last week for 5 days as my parents are celebrating 60 years of marriage. That is so amazing dont you think so? We had a good visit. Tom and I went together. No kids this time. They have to be in college or teach school. Although Emily really wanted to come. We had a layover in Chicago but didnt get off the plane. We just needed to get more passengers and then head to Minnesota. So while we were there it started snowing harder and harder. pretty soon we were attemping to leave and they said we had to be deiced. This is on the 12th of October mind you. After an hour of waiting we finally got deiced only to fly into Minneapolis and still have snow. It is amazing to leave Charlotte one day and have 75 degrees and then fly to Minnesota the next day and have 28 degrees. My body doesnt know what to think. I guess it thinks it is a hormonal thing. Anyhow we had a great visit. It was actually nice 2 days there. We helped to celebrate. I got to see all my family and visit for a little while. We played some cards and games and ate lots of junk. I love Minnesota. I love my family. I really miss them sometimes, but it's always nice to come home.

No comments: