Sunday, September 17, 2006

being a mom

Being a mom is one of the funnest things I can think of being. Does that make sense. I had all three girls come home this weekend and Andrew and Matt. I just love being around my kids and their husband and boyfriend. Maybe I'm boring but to me there is nothing better than sitting around the table together reminising about past fun times or talking about what's happening now or what our plans are for the future. We just have a really good time together. Sometimes I laugh so hard I almost pee my pants. ( pardon the expression) But it's true. Well if laughter is good medicine then we should be a pretty healthy family. I think laughing about silly things really is healthy for a person. We all have serious times enough, lets make light of things now and again.

I am so proud of my girls. Sheila, thanks for being who you are. You are so beautifully unique. ( and very chic with your new haircut),I am glad that you took a stand early in life about who you were in Christ. You are so much fun when you arent sleepy. Thanks for choosing Andrew. I love him just like he's my own. He is so fun and it just seems like he's always been a part of our family. Alisha, thanks for being so loving and for not having the" B "factor as your sisters call it. I think you are an amzing girl for God. I hope we can call you queen Alisha after this month. You certainly look like a beauty queen. I think that Matt is a very cute and nice boyfriend. He has been fun to be around and I think he is very talented. I want him to put on another concert for us with the real violin. I appreciate that you have high standards and stick to them. Emily, I think that you are such an amazing cute girl. You are very smart and also have an incredibly high standard. You know what you want and are very determined when you choose to be. I know God has great things in store for you, take time to listen to Him. I know I will love your future boyfriend too. I cant wait until I meet him.

So anyway. I had a great weekend. I had my yardsale and I think it went very well. I got rid of alot of stuff and made some money. We sold Emiy's car to Alisha and Emily's friend from college and she is so excited about it. I pray that car will bless her for many years by getting her from point A to point B without any problems. I just feel blessed. Tom's Bills won so he is really happy. We had a great service at church and I feel full of life. God is so good to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so sweet! i love you.