Saturday, September 02, 2006

getting a cold

I dont like it when I am getting a cold. I cant be like Tom who is just sick for maybe one day or two. When I get a cold it lasts for a good week(or should I say bad) week. First I start to feel a little tired then I get some congestion, then my throat feels tight and then I either need to blow or cant blow my nose because it is running like crazy or all stuffed up. Then my ears feel stopped up and then I have drainage down my throat and start to cough like crazy and feel like I am gagging. It is a miserable feeling. I wish I could see in my body to see what those little nasty germs are doing to me to cause that miserable stuff to happen. Anyhow, I hope it wont ruin a fun Labor day weekend. My Emily is home and Matt and Alisha are coming tomorrow. Sheila and Andrew have their own life this weekend. We will miss them. We are having steak and shrimp. I hope that I can taste it with my cold.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Momma, did you mean for your post to be in chinese? i can't read it!