Wednesday, September 20, 2006

help Tom is tearing out a wall for real

We are no longer just talking about tearing out a wall. It is gone! Tom started this week and now our house upstairs looks like a house being built that is not done. There are joists up but no wall. Next he is going to pull the wiring up to the attic so he can cut the joists out. He is going to put can lighting in the ceiling and then do some drywall to remove a door. Then fix the ceiling where he took out the wall, then replace the carpet where the wall was. I think it will be nice when it's done. I just think Tom isnt happy unless he's tearing something out or changing something in our house. I love that he likes these projects but he becomes a little obsessive about the project and that is all he wants to do. I think he will go slower this time. But then I dont want him to go too slow cause I cant wait until the room is done. It will be a loft at the top of our stairs. It is going to be very nice. I hope we will love it. It's almost like getting a new house. Without all the moving!

No comments: